The hardcore and hardworking Hardside 400 Photo delivers extreme impact
protection plus versatility for studio, location and travelling pros with
its tough ABS polymer shell and removable photo/video insert.
- Provides the highest level of protection with an outer shell built
of formed ABS polymer for extreme-impact resistance plus a removable,
- Photo/video insert features an adjustable and padded interior for
easy customisation and extra protection; it includes tuck-away backpack
straps for the perfect "Plan B" carry option
- The Hardside Series has a waterproof and dustproof rating of IP67
- Keep gear safe from debris and moisture inside the airtight case with a durable silicone gasket and long-lasting seal
- Integrated release valves in latches for easy opening in low and high altitudes
- Store, ship and carry with easy thanks to the stackable form factor
- Thoughtful details include: interior organisation pocket on inside
lid of insert; sturdy lift handles, full-length hinge on back, lockable
design on hard case
Tips for Care & Cleaning of the Hardside 400 Photo:
Hardside Series cases are tested to an IP67 rating (completely
dustproof and waterproof for up to 30 minutes in 1 metre of water). To
keep your case in optimal condition, please follow these maintenance
- Routinely inspect interior of hard case to ensure that it is free of debris at critical touchpoints
- Check inner compartment of hard case and clear seal and rim of debris (stones, sand, etc.) before closing.
- Clean with a non-abrasive, all-purpose cleaner using a sponge or
cloth. Rinse with a sponge or cloth wrung from clean water; dry with a
clean, soft cloth.
- Make sure zippers on soft-sided insert are clear of hard case edges before closing.